Monday, June 14, 2010

School (Or Should I Say Summer, When It Is Hot, Like Leonardo DiCaprio)

School is almost over! Yippe! Hooray! Two more days!
It is a very exciting time of year, this mid July-ness. Mid July-ness is nice. Very nice. You know what would make it nicer? Late July-ness,when there is no school. That would be nice.
Shall I tell you a story?
STORY TIME!
Once Upon A Time, I was in English class. And our teacher gave us postcards and stamps to send to her this summer. Hmm...Interesting? I think so.
New topic:
In school, we recently finished reading Romeo & Juliet. I actually didn't think it was so bad, and the Shakepearean English became easier to read. We also watched the movie. My thoughts? Leonardo DiCaprio is hot.
That is all.
~Isabella

2 comments:

  1. Leo D is a frickin' GOD!
    By the way, we need to hang out again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do?
    I put a question mark ther by accident, but I'm going to leave it there.
    I am cool.
    So call me sometime because if we just say it on my blog here, we never will.
    S'laterz.
    ~Isabel

    ReplyDelete